Monday, March 8, 2010

A Heavenly Night's Sleep...

Last night was wonderful! All three of the kids went to bed without any trouble.... stayed in bed all night... and woke up happy this morning. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to sleep all night and wake up without someone else waking me up screaming. I feel like a new woman today! :)

Now to enjoy our spring break. It's supposed to be almost 70 outside today, so we have to do something outdoors.. especially since there is a chance of rain in the forecast until NEXT Monday. :( We've been thinking about the zoo or Don Fox Park (the greatest local park I've ever seen: 1.5 miles of walking trails, two big playgrounds, and a splash pool for the summer). I also need to do some baking and clean up the mess that has become of our house, but that will wait until tomorrow and the rain begins. For now, we're off to enjoy the warm weather, even if I have to hobble the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment