Sunday, March 7, 2010

Babywearing at the Aquarium


Yesterday's trip to the TN Aquarium was tons of fun! Jody's mom and sister-in-law met us down there and we spent the entire day enjoying all of the fish, turtles, snakes, penguins, and sharks. We were there for about 8 hours and the only time the kids even touched the stroller was to ride a couple blocks to lunch (during which time I managed to sprain my ankle stepping off a curb wrong). Below are some pictures of our day. I had the chance to use my lovely dyed Didymos Kapok Mille to carry Elyse on my back for most of the day, although Jody wore her in the Wrapstar for a while until the Ibuprofen took effect on my ankle. Taylor got to be worn in my Didymos Color Grown Waves shorty for a little while, but he was so excited that he wanted to be down in the action most of the day. Even my 3.5 year old, Ben, got to be worn for a while on Jody's back in the Wrapstar when the exhaustion of the day began to catch up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment