Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring fever

So it's been two weeks since I last posted anything and I know myself well enough to know that if I don't write something today, it'll be two more weeks before I think about it again. I just finished writing my research paper for my Systematic Theology class. I'm so glad that the final is next week so I can have some time to relax! (well, as relaxed as you can be with 3 kids 3 and under haha)

I'm so glad it's finally getting warm outside and we're getting to spend time most days in the great outdoors. I'm making it a goal this summer that we go outside every day if it's not raining. Everyone stays in a better mood, we get some exercise, and the house stays cleaner too!

Jody's been busy with his new graphic design business and I'm so proud of him! He's already got lots of work and he's really loving getting the chance to use his creative talents. If you haven't checked out Websterville.net, you should! Look him up on Facebook too and share it with all of your friends!

Well, I'm off to finish cleaning the house before I pick up the boys from Parent's Day Out. I'll try to keep up more regularly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment